Joining Ryan Hamann, in this week’s Sound of Play is game composer Chase Bethea (@chasebethea).
Listen to an assortment of Bethea’s eclectic videogame work along with a selection of favourites from other composers.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Element of Danger by Chase Bethea – Cubic Climber, 2013
2. Breaks in Motion by Chase Bethea – </reality>, 2017
3. Pearl Blue Soul by Kohta Takahashi, Hiroshi Okubo, Asuka Sakai, Tetsukazu Nakanishi, & Koji Nakagawa – Ridge Racer R4
4. The Venegeful Spartan by Gerard Marino – God of War, 2005
5. Experiments by Chase Bethea – Super Happy Fun Block, 2015
6. BGM #01 by Tim Follin – Batman Forever, 1995
7. Not Even Phased by Chase Bethea – Reclaim Earth, 2016
8. Ar4+ by Chase Bethea – Electron Flux, 2013
9. Camera Check by Mimori Ikuko – Pokémon Snap, 1999
Sound of Play 252 was edited by Ryan Hamann
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.