Joining Leon Cox for this week’s Sound of Play podcast is Brian Edwards.
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. GPU by Kenneth C.M. Young – Astro’s Playroom, 2020
2. Rhythm of the Wild – Battle 1 by Aivi & Surasshu – Ikenfell, 2020
3. Last Surprise REMIX (FULL) by Shoji Meguro – Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, 2020
4. Sunrise Over Snaktooth Island by Seth Parker – Bugsnax, 2020
5. Battle Scene 1 by Nobuo Uematsu – Final Fantasy II, 1988/2002
6. Hicksville Theme by Junko Tamiya, original arcade version by Ayako Mori – Gun.Smoke, 1988
7. Main Theme by Marc Canham – Split/Second, 2010
8. Fight Music 1 by Jason Scher – Ballz 3D, 1994
Sound of Play 279 was edited by Jay Taylor.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.