Joining Ryan Hamann in Sound of Play 226 is composer Tom Salta, a.k.a. Atlas Plug.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Music used in this podcast:
1. The Pehri (Zahra’s Theme) by Tom Salta – Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Wii), 2010
2. Katana Giri Theme by Tom Salta – Red Steel, 2006
3. Eagles Rising by Tom Salta – Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2, 2010
4. Yu Ji Lobby – Quiet Theme by Tom Salta – Honor of Kings, 2015
5. Legacy Unbound by Tom Salta – Halo: Spartan Strike, 2015
6. The Dragon Spirit (Kim Wu’s Theme) by Atlus Plug & Celldweller – Killer Instinct (2013), 2016
7. Main Theme by Tom Salta – Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, 2017
8. Paris, 1980 by Tom Salta – Wolfenstein: Youngblood, 2019
Sound of Play 226 was edited by Ryan Hamann.