No-one is joining Leon Cox, in Sound of Play 227 as it’s an all-community show this week!
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Intro and Main Theme by Patrick Phelan – Lotus III: The Ultimate Challenge, 1992
2. Stage 2 – The Sky by Akiko Itoh – Kid Dracula, 1990
3. Radical Dreamers by Yasunori Mitsuda – Chrono Cross, 1999
4. Granasaber by Noriyuki Iwadare – Grandia II, 2000
5. The Spy Who Kicked Me by Christophe Héral/Billy Martin – Rayman Legends, 2013
6. Prague: Time Machine Mix by Sascha Dikiciyan – Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, 2016
7. Fields by Keiki Kobayashi – Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, 2018
8. Metropolitan Edge by Akira Yamaoka, original by Masafumi Takada – The 25th Ward: The Silver Case, 2018
9. Vs. Jaggi by Haruyoshi Tomita – Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise, 2018
Sound of Play 227 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 1:03:07 — 57.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS