What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. John Whitgift by Andrea Boccadoro – Astrologaster, 2019
2. Town by Matt Uelmen – Diablo, 1996
3. La Lettre by Andrea Boccadoro
4. Mary Payne by Andrea Boccadoro – Astrologaster, 2019
5. Opening, Bombing Mission (orchestral version) by Nobuo Uematsu – Final Fantasy VII, 2007
6. Humphrey Bell by Andrea Boccadoro – Astrologaster, 2019
7. Suspicions Orchestral Suite by Andrea Boccadoro
8. The Mourning Tree by Jessica Curry – Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, 2015
9. Sybil Fortescue by Andrea Boccadoro – Astrologaster, 2019
10. Floral Fury by Kristofer Maddigan – Cuphead, 2017
11. The Porter Brothers Orchestral Suite by Andrea Boccadoro, 2015
12. Nicholas Mugg by Andrea Boccadoro – Astrologaster, 2019
Sound of Play 229 was edited by Ryan Hamann.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.