Leon Cox hosts an all-community request selection for this week’s Sound of Play podcast
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Silver Ice Sheet by Syun Nishigaki – 19XX: The War Against Destiny, 1995
2. Roses of May by Nobuo Uematsu – Final Fantasy IX, 2000
3. Evolution by Genki Rockets/Yuki Ichiki/Shogo Ohnishi – Child of Eden, 2011
4. Two Dragons by Hidenori Shoji and all SEGA Sound team – Yakuza 0, 2015
5. Camp Approach by Chris Remo – Firewatch, 2016
6. Resistance by Adam Schneider/Chris D’Ambrosio – XCOM 2: War of the Chosen, 2018
7. Death Stranding by CHVRCHES – Death Stranding, 2019
8. Out Down In The Underdark by Jesse Harlin – Yoku’s Island Express, 2018
9. Ending Theme by Koji Kondo – Super Mario Bros. 2, 1988
Sound of Play 247 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 1:02:06 — 56.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS