Ryan hosts a selection of community picks, requested by Gingertastic01, Flabyo, Richard, Colin Alonso, and Stalkedbycats.
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Cliffside Quest by Matt Griffin – Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, 2019
2. Main Theme by Yasunori Nishiki – Octopath Traveler, 2018
3. Rush Hour by Pascal Michael Stiefel – A Hat in Time, 2017
4. Title ~ Main Theme by Yoko Ishino – Teddy Boy Blues, 1985
5. Love Is Like a Machete by Gnü Truntion – Slayaway Camp, 2016
6. Mirage by Kanako Kakino, Eriko Imura, Asuka Sakai, Yuji Masubuchi, Katsuro Tajima, Go Shiina, Hiromi Shibano, & Kohta Takahashi – Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil, 2001
7. Yakushi Village by Rei Kondoh – Okamiden, 2010
8. Kill Norman Osberger by Makeup and Vanity Set – Birgador Killers, 2020
9. Mitt Happyplace När Världen Står I Brand / Luis and the Ghost by Bortre Rymden – Ghost Giant, 2019
Sound of Play 254 was edited by Ryan Hamann
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 49:56 — 45.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS