For this week’s Sound of Play podcast host Leon Cox is joined by Thomas Quillfeldt
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Collapsed Expressway by Mitsuto Suzuki – Final Fantasy VII: Remake, 2020
2. Shop Closing by Yasuaki Iwata/Yumi Takahashi/Shinobu Nagata/Sayako Doi/Masato Ohashi, 2020
3. Hwy 201: Waterwood Way by Makeup and Vanity Set – Overpass, 2019
4. Love Come Back by Daniel Lanois – Red Dead Redemption II, 2018
5. Emotionless Passion (Kazuya Theme – Arrange Version) by Yoshie Arakawa/Yoshie Takayanagi – Tekken 2, 1996
6. Marble Gallery by Michiru Yamane – Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, 1997
7. Lost Garden by Michiru Yamane – Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, 2019
8. The Nebula by Laurence Chapman/Leos Strings/Hayley Glennie-Smith – Heaven’s Vault, 2019
9. Days (Ending Theme) by Go Shiina – Mr Driller DrillLand, 2002
10. Learning to Play by Frida Johansson/Henrik Oja – Unravel Two, 2018
Sound of Play 257 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.