Joining Leon Cox for this week’s Sound of Play podcast is Cane and Rinse contributor Brian Edwards
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Vellumental Battle by Yoshito Sekigawa/Shoh Murakami/Yoshiaki Kimura/Hiroki Morishita/Fumihiro Isobe – Paper Mario: The Origami King, 2020
2. Get it 2 Win it (Extended Mix) 2 by Hideki Naganuma – J.LEAGUE Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou! 3, 2003
3. Transylvania Theme by Hiroshige Tonomura, Remastered arrangement by Jake Kaufman – DuckTales/DuckTales: Remastered, 1989/2013
4. Character Select by Dan Forden/Rich Carle/Vince Pontarelli – Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, 2002
5. Galdin Quay Theme by Yoko Shimomura – Final Fantasy XV, 2016
6. WARHAWK by Rob Hubbard, cover by N-Joy (Claudio Tassitano) – WARHAWK, 1986/2011
7. Stage 1 by Motoaki Furukawa – SUNSETRIDERS, 1991
8. Beloved Tomboyish Girl (Cirno’s Theme) by ZUN – Touhou Koumakyou ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, 2002
9. Daytona Match by Kazunaka Yamane – U.S. Championship V’Ball, 1989
Sound of Play 261 was edited by Jay Taylor.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 1:17:11 — 70.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS