Leon Cox goes solo for this week’s Sound of Play with requests from the community.
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Matoya’s Cave by Nobuo Uematsu – Final Fantasy, 1987
2. Palace by Yuzo Koshiro, arrangement by Ryo Yonemitsu – Ys I & II, 1989
3. Hollow Stairway B by Burke Trieschmann – Pandemonium!, 1996
4. I’m Waiting For The Night by Hirofumi Taniguchi/Miki Higashino/Taro Kudo/Masanori Adachi – Moon: Remix RPG Adventure, 1997
5. Amazonas – Dynomite Mix by Peter Hajba – Dynomite!, 2002
6. Everything or Nothing by Mýa – James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, 2004
7. Paper Boats by Darren Korb, vocal by Ashley Barrett – Transistor, 2014
8. Silver Face by DJ Abo/DJ 1-2 – Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, 2019
9. Party at the Graveyard by Jake Kaufman – Ray’s the Dead, 2020
Sound of Play 275 was edited by Jay Taylor.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 56:24 — 51.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS