Joining Ryan Hamann for this week’s Sound of Play podcast is Cane and Rinse’s Karl Moon.
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. RoboCop Theme by Basil Poledouris, arrangement by Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz – RoboCop, 2001
2. Bosco’s by Jared Emerson-Johnson – Sam & Max Save the World, 2006
3. Victory by Chris Hülsbeck (Dr. Victory Remix) – Turrican, 2018
4. The Runaway’s Final Drive by Anton Dromberg/Daniel Rosenqvist/UFL/Yuzo Koshiro – 198X, 2019
5. Future Days by Troy Baker, original by Pearl Jam – The Last of Us Part II, 2020
6. Ocean World – Glouglou by Christophe Héral/Billy Martin – Rayman Origins, 2011
7. Sea of Corpses by David García Díaz – Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, 2017
8. The Media Dimension by Ted Allen – Gex: Enter the Gecko, 1998
9. Insertion by Hans Zimmer – Crysis 2, 2011
Sound of Play 288 was edited by Ryan Hamann