What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. When the Morning Light Shines In by Dan Romer – Far Cry 5, 2018
2. City Chicks by Patric Catani – Pit People, 2018
3. Despair Searching by Masafumi Takada – Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, 2017
4. River by Gustaf Grefberg & Sam Hulick – A Way Out, 2018
5. Sky Gate by Siddhartha Barnhoorn – Planet Alpha, 2018
6. Werehog Battle Theme A by Kenichi Tokoi – Sonic Unleashed, 2008
7. Galaxy Monkey by Soichi Terada – Ape Escape, 1999
8. Let Me Talk Carol by Josh Woodward – Apple Jack 2, 2012
9. Sands by Sarah Schachner – Assassin’s Creed Origins, 2017
Sound of Play 216 was edited by Ryan Hamann
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.