For this week’s Sound of Play podcast, Michiel Kroder takes over the hosting duties, aided and abetted by Jay Taylor.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Undercroft by Ola Strandh – Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, 2019
2. The Wilderness by Ben Daglish & Anthony Lees – The Last Ninja, 1987
3. Hills of Destiny (Past) by Rainbowdragoneyes – The Messenger, 2018
4. Odyssey (Greek version) by The Flight/Mike Georgiades/Fanny Perrier-Rochas – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, 2018
5. Main Menu Theme by Justin E. Bell – The Outer Worlds, 2019
6. Love So ‘Radio Active Mix’ by Keiichiro Segawa/Yuka Watanabe/Takeshi Muramatsu/Hideki Yamamoto/Takao Oshima/Hiroaki Kujirai/Makio Chiba/Hiroaki Shimizu/Shinobu Sekimoto – Twinkle Star Sprites, 1996
7. Morphogenetic Sorrow by Shinji Hosoe – 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, 2009
8. Mission 4 (Italy) by Akira Inoue/Takaro Nozaki/Michiya Hirasawa/Yoshihiro Kameoka – Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones, 1991
9. That’s The Way It Is by Woody Jackson – Red Dead Redemption II, 2018
Sound of Play 231 was edited by Jay Taylor.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download ()
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS