Joining Leon Cox, in Sound of Play 241 is Cane and Rinse contributor, Charlotte Cutts
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Calling Home by Alessandro Coronas – Mutazione, 2019
2. Fires of War by Garry Schyman/Nathan Grigg, vocal by Kelli Schaefer – Middle-earth: Shadow of War, 2017
3. Boy Oh Boy by Austin Jorgensen – Lisa: The Painful RPG, 2014
4. Main Title by Kazuma Jinnouchi (original by Martin O’Donnell) – Halo 4, 2012
5. Main Theme by Andrew Hale and Simon Hale – L.A. Noire, 2011
6. Stars by Matt Meyer – Ephemerid: A Musical Adventure, 2015
7. Halogen Mosaic by Obfusc – Neo Cab, 2019
8. Kara Main Theme by Philip Sheppard – Detroit: Become Human, 2018
9. Cabaret Operation by Hidenori Shoji – Yakuza Kiwami 2, 2017
Sound of Play 241 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.