For this week’s Sound of Play podcast, Ryan Hamann is joined by composers Paul Arnold and Andrew Barnabas, aka Bob & Barn
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Rest in Peace by Bob & Barn – MediEvil (2019), 2019
2. Monty on the Run by Rob Hubbard – Monty on the Run, 1985
3. Comedy Corpses by Bob & Barn – MediEvil (2019), 2019
4. Unreal by Charles Deenen – Unreal, 1990
5. Jen Meets Arella by Bob & Barn – Primal, 2003
6. Child by Todd Baker – Monument Valley 2, 2017
7. Resistance Main Theme by Bob & Barn – Brink, 2011
8. God of War by Bear McCreary – God of War (2018), 2018
9. Credits by Bob & Barn – RIGS: Mechanized Combat League, 2016
Sound of Play 232 was edited by Ryan Hamann.
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.