No-one’s joining Leon Cox, in Sound of Play 228 as this is the week he gets to pick all the tunes for a change!
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. BGM 3 (Lady Madonna) by Tsukasa Masuko (original by Lennon–McCartney) – Bomb Jack, 1984
2. GO FOR IT! By Gonzalo Varela – Fight’N Rage, 2017
3. Lowtown by Hitoshi Sakimoto/Hayato Matsuo/Masaharu Iwata – Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, 2017
4. Stage 4 – Alley ~ Office (Parking Block) by Hiroyuki Iwatsuki – Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors, 2019
5. Clair de lune by Daniel Olsén, composed by Claude Debussy – Sayonara Wild Hearts, 2019
6. Main Theme (Korobeiniki) by Teruo Taniguchi – Tetris 99, 2019
7. Driver’s Megamix Vol.1 by Chibi-Tech, originals by Hiroshi Kawaguchi – SEGA AGES Out Run, 2018
8. Sneaky Driver by Bill Kiley – Katana ZERO, 2019
9. Area 1 – Perimeter by Savaged Regime (Daniel Bärlin) – Xeno Crisis, 2019
Sound of Play 228 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 59:25 — 54.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS