Joining Leon Cox for this week’s Sound of Play is Michiel Kroder
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Battle Ship – Stage 2 and 8 by Hitoshi Sakimoto – Gradius V, 2004
2. Indra by Susumu Hirasawa – Berserk Millennium Falcon Arc: Chapter of the Flowers of Oblivion (Sword of the Berserk: Guts’ Rage), 1999
3. I Remember That! (PS1/Saturn Arrangement) by Konami Kukeiha Club – Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius, 1996
4. The Dragon Spirit (Kim Wu’s Theme) by Atlus Plug/Celldweller – Killer Instinct, 2013
5. Rising Up by Olivier Deriviere – Streets of Rage 4, 2020
6. ROCHE ~IGNITION FLAME~ by Masashi Hamauzu/Mitsuto Suzuki – Final Fantasy VII Remake, 2020
7. Wartorn Land – Stage 2 by Carina – Super XYX, 2020
8. Autonomus V2 by Skaven (Peter Hajba) – Bejeweled 2, 2004
9. Stage 1 by Toshikazu Tanaka/Yoko Osaka/Kazuhiro Nishida – P.O.W.: Prisoners of War, 1988
Sound of Play 285 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.