Joining Leon Cox for this week’s Sound of Play podcast is Joshua Garrity
Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. Task Force Neuron by Satoshi Igarashi – Astral Chain, 2019
2. Tune 6 by Novocaine.p – Deathrow, 2002
3. Cemetery by Jigokuguruma Nakamura – Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, 1993
4. And Then, To Coda by Chikayo Fukuda – Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, 2010
5. Great Shinobi by Yuka Kitamura – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, 2019
6. Black Mesa Theme / Ascension (D?.?E?.?) by Joel Nielsen – Black Mesa, 2020
7. The Calling by Lucas Pope – Return of the Obra Dinn, 2018
8. The Days When My Mother Was There by Shoji Meguro – Persona 5, 2016
9. End Times by Andrew Prahlow – Outer Wilds, 2019
Sound of Play 243 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.